Rules for Thread...
1. No trades! Cash (PayPal) only!
2. No one likes lowballs
3. No hate!!
4. PM me don't write on the thread because i probably won't check it much.
1. medium Nike 6.0 jacket but fits definately like a large... 9.5/10! love this jacket and nothing wrong with it! few super minor stains on it but not even noticible unless you really look at it... decently tall fit. SUPER WARM!!!
2. Medium White First Drop jacket... comes with white sleeves and the black sleeves too (black sleeves are more like dark dark gray). 9/10! few stains for shredding hard. this shit is really warm and i love it for backcountry. it's a little small but i'm 5'7" and it's a good fitting jacket.
3. Small white Oakley jacket. 9.999999/10! this is awesome. only wore it about 3 or 4 times on the mountain and it's hella warm and super nice pockets that are deep and hold everything. i fit 10 poptart packages in my pocket and fit nicely! :D it's decently small but if you don't like super baggy it's prefect!
4. Large Foursquare Pants. 7/10 just because theyr'e a bit dirty and have some wear and tear and the bottom. other then that these pants are super steezy and i'm still debating on selling these or not. they're super warm! i wear just a pair of sweats underneath and those are thin sweats too.
5. Medium red Volcom Pants. these are mediums but definately fit more like a large or a small XL. these are super water proof and have barely been used! got them for a hundred and hoping to get about same price for them. These are definately my favorite pants. they're ill as shit and are warm but very breathable and moveable. Park with thes pants are super nice cause of the many vents in them and are thin enough to feel really free. 10/10 for sure!!
PLEASE OFFER UP!!!!