1. Either PM me or post in the thread with offers, if I have lots of offers then I will periodically update H/O's in thread.
2. All prices are WITHOUT shipping.
3. All prices are OBO.
4. Bumps will earn you +K, negativity wil earn you -K.
5. If you have any questions about my legitimacy, check my feedback.
6. I WILL ACCEPT TRADES
ALL ORDERS COME WITH STICKERS, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL.
1. TSP Tall T, Size 2XL, Red. $15 OBO. I'm 5'5, and it goes over my knees. 9.9/10 condition, I have only worn it once around my house and that's it.
2. Skateboard Complete. $50 OBO. I won the deck at the Dew Tour last year, and I really have no need for it anymore. The deck itself is valued at $70. It has: Ball Park deck (made by FLIP I believe), World Industries trucks and wheels (wheel graphics are facing inwards, looks better to me), MOB griptape, Lucky abec 3 bearings, and Iron Horse Hardware. Everything is brand new and never used except for the trucks and the wheels, which have been used minimally. NEVER rode as a complete. 9/10 condition only because of wheels and trucks. COMES WITH FREE SKATE TOOL.
3. Scott Fix goggles, Metric, Illuminator lens. FOR TRADE ONLY! Willing to trade for Splices, Crowbars, EG2s, etc. (yes I know its a long shot, but who knows). Lenses look much more mirrored in real life. 8/10 condition, worn to the mountain 6 or less times. Only thing wrong is a few water spots between the lenses which are unnoticeable when wearing.
4. Line Pin poles, AKA pointy sticks with grips, 42 inches long, $20 OBO. Poles are BRAND NEW. Come with either red or black baskets, or a combo of the two. Easily cut-downable, the grips are secured with a set screw similar to that of a lock-on mountain bike grip. 10/10 condition, baskets are a little scratched up because they were on my other Pin's, but nothing that will effect your performance.
5. Skullcandy beanie, yellow and brown, $8 OBO. Suuuupper warm, compatible with the Skullcandy home brew kit headphones as shown below. 9/10 condition, warn around house and around town once.
6. Skullcandy Home Brew Kit headphones, $12 OBO. Work with the beanie shown above as well as many more from Skullcandy beanies, plus it goes in select Skullcandy hoodies. Also works in helmets compatible with audio systems. 9/10 condition, used maybe twice to try out the audio. Quite good sound for how small they are.
7. Outdoor Technology Yowie, CMKY, $5 OBO. Use it as a headband, use it as a beanie, use it as a facetube, use it as a neck gaiter... etc. 9.9/10 condition, put on once.
8. HPI Racing Savage X SS, $210 OBO. I got this a few years ago and never really got into it after I built the truck. Comes with everything you need to get it running, including remote and glo-plug igniter. It may need new fuel, as the current stuff I have has been sitting in my garage for awhile. I can get more pics upon request, and I will clean it up a bunch more if I get a buyer. 8/10 condition, I have driven it probably a total of 5 times, and it was nothing extreme (no jumps, just turning and accelerating). More on it here: http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/861/.
9. Finally, I have a TON of stickers. Check my thread for detailed images, but here is a pic to give you the idea (that Adidas shoe box is almost overflowing). http://www.newschoolers.com/ns/cult/forumthread/thread_id/640100/