Hey NS, im going to whistler in about a week (18-22 of April) with my family, during my spring break to do some skiing and i have a few questions for you.
Also, i will only be skiing the 19-21
Any help will be greatly appreciated
1. What are the snow conditions going to be like out there? Slushy? Pow? in between?
2. Hows the park? What Mountain has the best parks/features to ride? I like jumps but nothing to huge, and i love me some nice rails.
3. I know that Horstman Glacier is at the top of Blackomb Mt. were camp of champs is and i was wondering if you are able to ski up there? Is there a park set up?
4. I am interested in renting or demoing some skis, preferibly pow skis (if there is pow). Do they Have pow skis for rent?
5. Since I will be skiing with my family for a good part of the trip, what are the best runs, Groomers, trees, long runs?
6. Where are the shortest lift lines, what lines should we stay clear of?
7. If you have any other recommondations please tell me.