Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
First of all, it will be 20k/20k 3L gore tex ( or better), something really waterproof. Oversize Hood, powder skirt, 1 chest pocket for ipod ( so you can take your ipod whitout oppening you jacket.), a little leach for the pass, 2 big pocket in the front whit fully taped seem zipper, a arm pocket like the saga, i dont want it too big, like 32'' zipper lenght. back vent ( diagonal). A bottle opener somewhere in the jacket, and more pocket.
Btw ice thread idea
Some is said but its easier for me to name it all, sorry about that, but I have thought about this a several times.. Thoughts about starting a outerwear company have crossed my mind to many times.. Here in Europe there are no company's like Trew, Flylow, etc.. Lots of people that want quality jackets buy from mountainering/outdoor brands but they all have a short fit and no good pockets etc..
- 20k/20k 3Layer fabric with taped seams
- all pockets need good waterproof zippers with coverd ends
- fit is a bit longer (not idiot long) and slim so its good to wear with a backpack
- Big zipper air vents under the arms (how do you call that?), maybe extra zipper(s) on the back for venting but it shoud be usable/usefull while wearing a backpack..
- Outside pockets should be accesable while wearing a backpack..so placement is important..also big enough to put some skins in one (that pocket will need drainage) maybe one large pocket in the front and the zipper to the side like some Moment and Orage jackets have..
- pass pocket in arm (in europe you hold your pass against a detector and a gote will open)
- Chest pocket for ipod/phone
- powder skirt
- big hood
- NO magnets (fucks avy beacon signals)
- The part for your mouth should have a nice soft fabric that doesnt freeze up easy, but you should be able to get it off..
- 2 pockets on the inside
- dope features
More will come later..
It's not that you cant receive or send any signals anymore with your beacon, but its does disturb the signals.. Not something you want in life threatening situations and you're trying to find your buddy or vise versa
i would put a tall t design on it, like the L1 collab
zipper design; jiberish ignant
zip out pass pocket
built in waterproof bandana
inner pockets for sneaking food in the movies
special sag design
binding clip proof
lots of pockets
waiterproof skinny jeans
all with gore tex