this is the scenario ,
you're stranded on a remote island somewhere tropical - small, with beautiful sandy beaches and mostly jungle further inland - with zero outside contact with the world. no electricity, no phones, no internet, all that jazz, and you're only there for one month. after one month's time you are going to be rescued and you know that there are no threats on the island, no dangers, and no people, animals, or any life at all (outside fish swimming in the surrounding ocean). and you are provided with water, a fishing rod, a pan, and fire, so no there is no real threat of death.
so my questions are:-
1. who are three people you'd want to take to the island with you?
2. what are five personal items you'd want to take with you?
3. if given an unlimited supply for your stay, what three fruits and three vegetables would you want to have?
4. what one animal would you want to have for the purpose of eating (lets say it's already dead and just needs to be cut up and fried)
4. aside from the water provided, what one alcoholic and one non-alcoholic drink would you want to have with you?
5. what kind of shelter would you build for yourself and friends, given that you are stranded on an island with limited supplies (rope, wood, bamboo, some brush for a roof / bedding)?
6. what would you want the weather to be like?
7. what would your daily routine consist of? what are some of the things you'd do while you were there?