Vacay is set to be Feb 26th - March 6th. I suck it up and rebook the flight and everything so its feb 28th - march 6th. Now of course whats happening feb 25th/26th? Something like 50 inches of fresh snow falling over 60 hours.
So now I leave tomorrow to come to Utah for a WEEK worth of what looks to be absolutely mundane weather with no snow in the forecast.
My hope here is that all the good terrain remains closed for avy danger until Monday morning sometime when I arrive......
I just keep saying to myself...its okay man. All you have to do is look for it. People don't harvest ALL the pow.....just the easy to get stuff.
But then I get worried about sunbaked shitty snow.....
I was about ready to walk up to the airport counter yesterday and say how much to get me to fuckin utah cause I need to go STAT!?