So it sounds like this will actually happen. I am busy for a little while, so expect the first vid(s) before the end of the month.
The videos will tentatively go like this:
0. Things you need to know before you learn the other stuff: Switch skiing, etc.
1. Basic sliding: everything you need to know to slide a flatbox/rail/pipe
2. Medium sliding: jumping to features, stuff that isn't flat, transitions(like up, flat, down), switch ups, rotating more than 90 on/off, etc.
3. Jump basics: everything you need to know to throw a 180 and 360, from landing switch, to staying balanced, and all that fancy stuff.
4. Jump medium stuff: 540, switch takeoff, basic grabs, butters, etc.
After that, I will do some specialty videos for: hand drags, flips, and maybe some other stuff.
I will also try and get some advanced jibbing vids, but I am mediocre at jibbing, so it all depends on who else is involved.
If there is something you don't see, that you would like to learn, and isn't beyond anything on this list, let me know so I can add it in.
"there are more important things in life than being able to tuck your jacket into your boots"
"wait people sag their goggles now? do people sag their underwear too? gotta have ass crack steeze when that tall tee flaps up in the wind while you flail down a groomer skiing from the park to the lift?" -Gator