Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
Final Cut question
hey guys just finishing up one of my edits and am working on the credits. I got the scrolling text fine, but what would the best way to make the pictures of our sponsors scroll across the screen as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated
get the image and drag it to the timeline, open it in the viewer (i think its the viewer? the middle window) window and keyframe the scroll in the motion tab
NS is like your family. It's dysfunctional as hell but you still have to love it.
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48775207@N08/
this, but ill expand to see if it helps at all.
- open your images into FCP
- drag images to timeline, double click on image in timeline and go to the viewer
- adjust the size to desired under motion "scale"
- adjust the length of the clip on timeline to rough estimate of length you want. this may need some playing with to get to match
- drag the first image off the screen, preferably somewhat in line with everything
- now copy the x value of the center category (first box)
- click keyframe
- move to end of clip with playhead
- drag to opposite side of frame (off of the frame completely)
- input x value, the image will now move in a straight line for the length of your clip from top to bottom.
to add another, just put the same x value at the beginning, increase the y value slightly and key frame it the same. it will now move cohesively with the other.
hope that helps.
i think youd be better off using livetype...imo
Fat Skis, NOT fat bitches.[/u][/u]
Inventor of "BOOM! TALL Ts!"
I can finally say this without hearing people cry, SNOWBOARDING BLOWS!
thanks for the help guys that worked perfect. But what is livetype anyways?
it comes bundled with FCE, it allows you to make titles, and it has some pretty nice built in fonts. one possible issue could be putting in images. i have never tried it, i just type my titles, and if you want the actual logo, i dont know how to do this because i have only made one edit with it, but if you just need text, livetype is awesome. u just create it, export it, and then drag it into final cut
A couple of kids that go to my school started raping for fun and their shit turned out pretty nice - jweid
mad discounts on karmaloop stuff: http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/Login.aspx?r=1378035
get paid for quick surveys:
All times are Eastern (-4)