hey guys just finishing up one of my edits and am working on the credits. I got the scrolling text fine, but what would the best way to make the pictures of our sponsors scroll across the screen as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated
- open your images into FCP
- drag images to timeline, double click on image in timeline and go to the viewer
- adjust the size to desired under motion "scale"
- adjust the length of the clip on timeline to rough estimate of length you want. this may need some playing with to get to match
- drag the first image off the screen, preferably somewhat in line with everything
- now copy the x value of the center category (first box)
- click keyframe
- move to end of clip with playhead
- drag to opposite side of frame (off of the frame completely)
- input x value, the image will now move in a straight line for the length of your clip from top to bottom.
to add another, just put the same x value at the beginning, increase the y value slightly and key frame it the same. it will now move cohesively with the other.
it comes bundled with FCE, it allows you to make titles, and it has some pretty nice built in fonts. one possible issue could be putting in images. i have never tried it, i just type my titles, and if you want the actual logo, i dont know how to do this because i have only made one edit with it, but if you just need text, livetype is awesome. u just create it, export it, and then drag it into final cut
A couple of kids that go to my school started raping for fun and their shit turned out pretty nice - jweid