"Your father." Harvey
"You don't like lighthouses...you suck!" -Dan Deacon
"you f**king moron. why would you make this thread????" -ShredMcNasty
"i'm unbannable you f*ck." skiierman
"Eheath is banned" Rowen$$
Causwells stuff is THE SHIT. Honestly, I am so impressed with my Format pants in grape wine/embossed. I bought them at hood off of bishop brand new and they are veryyyy high quality. I owned a saga suit last year and Causwell's Stuff is WAYYYY Nicer. Not to mention it fits pretty big. I like the built in suspenders and the designs are sick as hell. the grape wine/embossed looks really ill in person. Overall, im super impressed with the quality and it is way nicer than other pants i have bought for the same price. They could have way more sales IMO if they advertised as much as saga. Honestly this stuff is extremely nice i would reccomend it to everyone.
GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB GMFB
Ski racing butts, Drive me nuts.
1. outerwear will be in the warehouse early next week, we will be shipping it out asap.
2. as soon as it arrives I will take measurements and post a full sizing chart for everyone.
3. We have not pushed heavy as we have not had product in stock to sell and we are already nearly sold out! Call soon if looking to getting into a kit!
4. Online store is currently being built we will make sure you know where to find it!
5. Eric Pollard's Line is looking amazing for 11/12 we cant wait to show the world what is coming!
6. as always if anyone is looking to order contact email@example.com for an order form or call the Causwell concept store M-F 10-6 at 801-733-4195 to order over the phone!
Apparently its supposed to arrive today. Causwell is having a black friday sale and they said that "Truckloads of surface skis, joystick poles, causwell outerwear/streetwear have arrived just in time for this weeks storm". They should begin shipping stuff out by the weekend, I'm sure.
"One little kid died trying to be me" - Krob
‎"Skiing could use more Shane McConkey's, and fewer outsiders looking to make money off it." - Derek Taylor.