Any hikers need a new pair of legit Hiking Boots? I got these for a backpacking trip last summer, loved them but they are a little too big. Worn for about 5 days total and show hardly any wear, not even broken in. Great hiking boot, extremely durable.
Size 8.5 Mens, I normally wear a 9.5 shoe and found these to be a bit too bulky, even for being an 8.5.
- Uppers are durable nubuck leather and 1000D Cordura® nylon for lightweight, breathable comfort
- Wicking nylon linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for fast drying
- Polyurethane footframes increase stability and control on rough terrain
- Patented Merrell® Air-Cushion™ midsoles absorb shock for support and comfort
- Nylon shanks and 3/4-length nylon insoles provide torsional rigidity to stabilize your feet
- Vibram® rubber outsoles provide lightweight performance without compromising on grip or stability
- Made exclusively for REI by Merrell
I paid $85 for them new, I'd like $55 shipped PayPal.
Possibly interested in trades for bindings, outerwear or something ski related of similar value.