We will pick the best 5 edits, compile them, and show them on a loop sequence before the Teton Gravity Research premier in November. As if having every skier at the University of Utah see your edit isn't prize enough, Wiley Miller will then pick the best edit from the top 5 edits, that edit will be deemed the winner and its editor will be given some awesome prizes! The entire edit will be posted online after the TGR premier.Upload your video to vimeo.com and submit the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Details:
- All entries must be submitted by October 30th at 11:59 P.M. MST.
- Video must be 2 to 4 minutes in length.
- Video has to be focused on skiing.
- Contest is open to members of Utah Freeskier Society only. Not yet a member? Join here: http://www.freeskiersociety.com/join/
- Avoid profane language, violence, pornography or personal attacks on people or organizations.
- Your video must be original content for this contest.
- Be able to provide UFS with an original video file if you win.
- Obtain release forms for all of the people featured in your video. You must provide the Utah Freeskier Society with the forms if requested.
- Avoid violating copyright laws or using brand names or logos other than FreeskierSociety.com in your video. You agree to indemnify the University of Utah and the Utah Freeskier Society for any claim, demand, judgment, or other allegation arising from your possible violation of someone's trademark, copyright, or other legally protected interest in any way in your video. All contest submitters agree not to make any commercial use of those portions of their submissions which use UFS logos without prior written approval from UFS.
- Any video that UFS does not deem fit to be part of the contest will be disqualified at UFS's sole discretion at any time for any reason.
- Contest rules are subject to change at any time at UFS's sole discretion.
By entering the contest, you grant UFS a perpetual, royalty-free license to use your video, in any media, for standard club-related and other commercial purposes. You grant UFS permission to edit, modify, format, or adapt your video for UFS's purposes at UFS's sole discretion. Except for the grand prize (TBA) awarded to the winner of the video contest, no other compensation in any manner will be paid to any entrant of the video contest for the submission to UFS or UFS's future use of the video in any manner. The grand prize will not be a cash prize. If you want to remove your video from the competition, you may do so by requesting UFS delete your video from its competition prior to the announcement of the winner on or about October 31, 2010. There is no limit on the number of videos someone may submit.
To be eligible you must be a member of the Utah Freeskier Society. You must currently live in the state of Utah. You do not need to be present at the TGR premier to win, but must be available to pick up your prize at the University of Utah. Children 15 years or younger must have their parents approval. Officers of UFS past or present may enter the contest, but are not eligible for the grand prize.
Complete rules and contest details will be found at freeskiersociety.com later this week.