only 7% of muslims identify as sympathising with terrorist groups. By grouping all muslims into this category you are burning bridges with the remaining 93%.
The Quran is not some sort of manifesto for terrorists. hell even the bible has parts in the new testament about stoning gays, adulterers and the like.
oh and: OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM. how many times do sane people have to say that before the 23% who think he is finally see the truth?
/rant to islamiphobes