"You may have heard that too much niacin can be harmful because of
Internet rumors. The rumors falsely state that by taking a large amount
of niacin, people can flush the chemicals that show they've used
marijuana out of their bodies before they take a drug test. No studies
have shown that niacin can do this, and this can be very dangerous
because it may lead to niacin overdose.
Signs and symptoms of a niacin overdose include:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Skin flushing combined with dizziness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Severe liver damage (hepatoxicity)
If you're concerned about a potential niacin overdose, talk to your
doctor to make sure you're taking the correct amount. If you think you
may have overdosed, seek medical attention immediately."
How big are the pills? The maximum recommended dose is 6000mg per day.
Disregard Females; Acquire Currency.
"Sorry, he Jason Bourne'd me..." -Drama