1. Boring. What is the subject? Just the sky? The whole fact it's a long exposure? I don't get it. What am I looking for, looking at. What is all that stuff on the left side blown out? Lights? Cars? Why show so much of that sidewalk in the front, it leads my eyes to the middle of the image and just stops. Cut it out, frame it differently, do anything differently.
2. Once again, what am I looking at? Why did you ALMOST center the moon? It looks awkward where it is. Either center that shit, or compose it. In my opinion, this is the shot that has the most potential, maybe. But you need to reshoot it, and think about it before you press the shutter.
3. The moon is too distracting. My eyes are going directly to it. I'm not even looking around the picture, but I don't really have anything to look at. You framed the pier, bridge, walkway whatever nicely, but that fucking moon. I can't stop looking at it. Reshoot this.
4. What. Boring, cluttered, overall what the fuck am I looking at.
5. Hooray fisheye. (E-Sarcasm). Reshoot this. Maybe has potential, but I don't know. Boring. You could maybe even figure out a way to use your fisheye to make this interesting, but this didn't work.
Fisheye used for purpose..