Please stop making new threads asking about different skis...just keep replying in one thread to ask.
That's a pretty wide range of skis, but here's the breakdown:
- Alpha 1s - rockered park ski, fast race base, lots of pop and pretty soft
- Rockers - also a rockered park ski, but stiffer than the alpha 1s, I'm pretty sure they're symmetrical unlike the Alphas.
- Anthems - regular camber (no rocker), wide so they'll go all over the mountain pretty easily, the softest ski on your list for sure, symmetrical
- Walls - Symmetrical, probably the stiffest on the list, kills it all over the mountain with ease
- Dogmas - super poppy, super low swing weight, on the stiffer side, but still really fun. non-symmetrical.
I've skied all the skis on that list (except the rockers), and I'd say the Dogmas were my favorites on that list, but I don't think that 178 will be big enough for you, so I'd say the Walls at 185 were next on my list of what you have.
~WAKIN' UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD TONIGHT!~