We will have some inventory left. Presale skis are all shipped, we have like 10 other orders to fulfill and everything else is going to inventory. We even have some inventory now (191cm CDs, 191cm Wrens, 181cm Wrens, 171cm Caylors).
Pricing wise, we are not completely decided on what is going to happen in the next month, but at some point we do need to see that the rest of our inventory is sold.
I can tell you that next year pricing goes up (not a ton, but with what it cost us to build just one pair of these skis and how little we build, it has to).
There WILL be a spring presale sometime in May once are new graphics and line modifications are finalized. Those presale prices will reflect the increase in price. It also means we will get started on building through the late spring/summer, versus finally really getting going once winter was here.
It will be a limited presale, though. As I said, these skis are super $$$ to build and there is basically no margin at presale pricing. So we want to see that we have some inventory to sell at retail. It is also going to be open first to people who bought skis this season, and if those guys buy out the set presale volume, that will be it.
I doubt that will happen, especially with how this year went, but I won't know until we get there.
ON3P Skis // Handmade in Portland, Oregon