Yo Duders I've got a super sweet sale for you guys to check out. Before getting started please read the rules of the road to keep the madness in order, thanks.
1. READ THE POST - Please please please refrain from PMing me and asking questions that are answered in the post. There is a description for each item, if you need additional info/pics I'm more than happy to do that, but I'm taking the time to make a good post so I don't have a million questions, just offers!
2. ADDITONAL PICS IN MY PROFILE - I want to keep the thread a reasonable length so there are additional pics posted in my profile of some of the items. Please check them out before asking for more pictures.
3. EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE/OBO/TRADE - I'm open to anything so offer up. I know some of my prices might be a little high - go ahead and price police me if it's appropriate. I'm also open to throwing cash your way for larger items so really - offer up! I gave a description about some of the things I'd like to trade for for some of the items, please check that out!
4. MODEL IS 5'9" 160lbs - Smoking Hot. Huge skis.
4. HAVE FUN AND WATCH THIS VIDEO- If you don't like having fun then get the fuck out. Here is some squaw culture to keep the mood light and the stoke high.
Thanks for stopping by!
Description: BRAND NEW - Never used. You can't buy these in the stores yet. The red ones are called "Viper Red" and the other ones are the "Kaleidoscope" model.
Price/Trades: I'd like to get $110 shipped for each of these. $200 for both. Offer up on the trades, open to anything.
Size: Pants - LARGE / Jacket - XL
Description: Full Ninthward Suit, pretty rare I think and definitely super fucking sweet. I've never seen another one. 8/10 condition although its a little faded. Cuffs are in good condition - roughed up a little around the ankles. See pics in my profile. The jacket has a sweet ninthward design next to the polka dot pocket (that thing is actually a pass holder -plastic is in good condition). The jacket material is pretty dense - definitely well made although I'm not sure what the actual waterproofing is. The inner leg material on the left leg of the pants wraps to the front and has the same ninthward design from the jacket with a little pocket, pretty sweet. The whole suit is actual kind of faded but you cannot tell. You can see the original color in the armpits and under the hood but you really can't notice it at all, it just looks like its supposed to be that color orange (it was super bright when it was new). The zipper on the right pocket of the pants has fallen off but is still functional as a zipper - pics for serious requests.
Price/Trade: I'm not really sure what I would want cash for this bad boy so offer up. I really would only trade for another suit or nice jacket/pants. I've gotta replace this with other outwear.
Eggplant Ronin Onesie:
Size: Medium (but big and steezy as you can see)
Description: Purple/Baby Blue awesomeness. It's in pretty good condition - the cuffs are a little beat up from normal use, nothing horrible at all. The pass holder cracked, but no big deal. Other than that in awesome conditon. It's got suspenders on the inside with a cellphone/ipod holder which is pretty nice. It's 10k/10k material - never gotten wet in it and I have spent some time passed out drunk in the snow wearing this. Oh yea, it's warm too.
Price/Trade: Not interested in selling this badboy unless you're gonna fork out a pretty penny. I am really looking to trade for a Purple Solomon Conspiracy suit in size L or XL or a Helly Hanson Survival Suit. I can throw cash on top if its appropriate. I'll consider other stuff but I love this thing and they aren't easy to find in this color anymore.
Spyder Davos Pants:
Description: These have been used about 5 times. One TINY cut in the ankle protector area about 1cm long. These are my current backcountry/hiking pants. Really warm REALLY comfortable, but they have great vents so its the best of both worlds. Check out the spyder website for more details I can't find the tags anywhere. They fit more traditionally as you can see...I think the material is 25k/25k I belive. They retail for like $500.
Price: $200 shipped. Trades for other pants only.
EG1 Bandana Print Frame:
Awesome condition, no lens.
Price/Trade: $35 shipped. Offer up on trades, open to anything.
16gb Ipod Touch:
Good condition, about 1.5 years old. 6 months left on the best buy warranty.
Price/Trade: $150 shipped. Trades - offer up.