2) I need to know what session is better, 3 or 5, and why. I've been wanting to go to Windells for about 5 years now and I've always just thought of myself going to session 5. It's at a good time in the summer where you're craving skiing and you have something to look forward to, I could have some water ramp practice in prior to it, but my cousin's friends seem to be interested in session 3.
3) Before I register I need some final reassurance that Windells is worth spending 2,000+ on. Mind you, 3 years ago was the peak of my freestyle performance, and i've been getting worse every year. I don't want to get to windells and be like, "shit, i shouldn't have spent all the money on this". i WILL try more at windells though, and I've always loved spring skiing in t-shirts and stuff.
4) What happens if you get hurt before your session is over and you can't ski?
i can answer about getting injured and not being able to ski. basically you sit in a house and watch movies and shit till the campers get back then you can go around doing whatever you want. its not the funnest thing in the world but hey your injured and cant do shit anyways.
the penalty for treason is death by walrus-DDrem.
On Shaun White and the X games announcers
They ride his dick so hard I dont think all the KY in world would prevent chafing --woozy$
1) Yes. But depends on the weather ; it can't be up in major wind.
2) If you could get water ramp training inb4 both sessions, go 3. because there is more snow and easier to ski all the way out to the bottom. and the weather is more mild, which I find is better when hiking all day. If you can only do water ramps before sesh 5, then go sesh 5.
4) Not 100% sure if they will refund all, but I think if you get insurance they will refund some.
3) Hell ya its worth it!!!!! I learned so much and IMO it is the funnest place on earth!! haha.
Ramps and Grind Bars
RIP and SIP C.R. Johnson, Travis Steeger and Shane McConkey
exactly.... im going session 6 and i heard there is still snow but a lot less obviously... go 3 if u can and try to get water ramps in first cuz wat u learn in water ramps gives u an advantage to stick wat u leanred to snow wihtout havign to wait to long
Yeah and what about a car, place to stay, food, etc. That is like another 3000 at least for the summer. Windells provides everything for a week, sick tramps and skatepark. Food and lodging provided. Not all people have the time or money to spend the summer in New Zealand
Like over dere by dem quebec guys eh!!!!!
Your opinion is automatically invalid, due to the fact that you're from Canada. -Schuler.
no....dj khaled da best. you da second best. -stEEz.bAkEry
he has no balls anymore, so he would just eat her. -kingsskier
A lot of people camparing windells and MHSSC leave out the fact that MHSSC is mostly hiking and Windells has two tow ropes and yes you can take the lift early on but it does not make for fast laps at all.