4 weeks ago. partyin at a kids house. drank a liter of captian in 90 min and the last thing i remember is walking down the street at 1a.m. Apparently i went into a random house, took my shoes off in the front hallway, walked through the house, got blood on the walls (i had fallen and my hands were bleeding), then walked out the house without my shoes and passed out in the front yard. i woke up in detox, and was able to leave 84 hours later. so fucked.
dont ever go to detox.
retirement home 2 miles from my house. was able to put together some details of it after the fact. still no idea how i got into the home.
my friend wrote this up on it http://www.newschoolers.com/web/forums/readthread/thread_id/501477/
There are so many:
1. Phone Booth
2. 24 Hour Atm (A room that you get into with your card)
3. Random Trailer Park
4. Underneath a bridge
5. A stranger's house
6. Under a pile of booze containers of all kinds.
7. Hands and feet tied around a public basketball hoop.
8. An elevator in a different dorm building.
9. On a beach at a river about a mile from the party I was at.
I don't remember how I got into these situations, I usually learn what happened from other people. Most of these occured at socials after rugby victories.