My dad and I just won a photo contest that provides us with a ski trip to Banff. We are so stoked!!! The only catch is we can go anytime this season until the end of the year or hold off until next season. But if we go next season, we are required to go before Dec. 26th.
What would you do? How's the snow now? How is it usually in mid December?
I am thinking it would be best to wait until December... but it's a gamble on the snow. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.