NO TRADES! Not interested in anything other than CASH MONEY.
Paypal is fine. No dibs/holds/etc. First to pay gets the goods. Now that we have that out of the way...
Yes...I have a jacket fetish...and it's a problem. My closets are too small. :wink:
Just some more stuff I don't wear. Everything is in AWESOME (most cases near new) condition -- no rips, tears, stains, etc. Don't ask me if it'll fit you cuz I don't know. They fit me, and I'm 6', 185#. Since I'm patrolling most the time I'm on snow, I don't get to wear the fun stuff.
Discounts possible on multiple items. GOOD offers considered - no stupid-low offers will be responded to though. My prices are pretty fair, and anyone who's bought from me can attest to the condition it arrives in - you won't be disappointed.
Add $5 for shipping for first item, $2 for each additional item (lower 48), .
- XL (Euro fit) - 3 layer waterproof membrane, pit zips
Ground Adverse Shell
- XL - another 3-layer WP/B jacket with pit zips, storage pocket in back, and some forearm & shoulder pads that aren't in it right now (???)
Ground Gage Down Jacket
- XL - basic down jacket, no bells &whistles.
Columbia Glacier to Glade Parka
- XL - quilted liner, has a hood, but not on there right now, Titanium series WP/B shell w/pit zips, basic SOLID jacket
Bonfire Volt Shell
- XL - 7K/5K WP/B shell w/pit zips. Kinda newschool, but I have three of them, and love them. Not a "clown fit" jacket, just a basic tricot lined shell.
North Face Sweatshirt/jacket
- Lg - embroidered TNF logo, couple pockets, pretty warm (like a hoody), but not very wind resistant.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Email me at chrisolson68 at yahoo dot com - prefer email over PM's. Thanks!