Does anyone have some butter 'n' salt because I think we're gonna be seeing some pretzels this weekend at the Snowbomb Sick and Twisted rail jam this weekend. No idea what they're going to set up, but we can assure you that if it's Snowbomb, it's grade A awesome.
- Helmets are required at all events!
- A $10 deposit will be taken for contest jerseys.
- Registration for Open Class (competing for cash!) is $20.
- Registration for Amateur Class (competing for gear!) is $10.
- All skiers and snowboards
competing in the Toyota Sick n’ Twisted Freestyle Tour must sign and
complete all liability releases the day of the event during
registration. (Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to compete must
have a parent/guardian on hand at registration, the day of the event,
to sign and complete all liability forms).
- Registration is normally from 9:00 am to 10:30 am sharp. No
registrations will be allowed after 10:30 am. Practice is usually from
10:30 am until 11:30 am and the events are scheduled to start around
noon each day.
- For more information on the tour, registration and liability forms or events please email email@example.com.