I hope everyone has their 1620s and switch misty 1440s on lock because Alpine will be hosting next week's Snowbomb Big Air Contest.
We will be providing event coverage... and free dranks (while supplies last, which will not be long)
So come by and say "what up" or just mean mug and after bang the shit out of everything.
- Helmets are required at all events!
- A $10 deposit will be taken for contest jerseys.
- Registration for Open Class (competing for cash!) is $20.
- Registration for Amateur Class (competing for gear!) is $10.
- All skiers and snowboards competing in the Toyota Sick n’ Twisted Freestyle Tour must sign and complete all liability releases the day of the event during registration. (Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to compete must have a parent/guardian on hand at registration, the day of the event, to sign and complete all liability forms).
- Registration is normally from 9:00 am to 10:30 am sharp. No registrations will be allowed after 10:30 am. Practice is usually from 10:30 am until 11:30 am and the events are scheduled to start around noon each day.
- For more information on the tour, registration and liability forms or events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.