1) Giro G10 MX, used 1 season, custom painted/lightly stickered (see pics). No head funk, I don't ski with this thing nearly as much as I should.
$50 plus shipping
2) Oakley Crowbars, Red with Fire Iridium Lens, Strap/Frame = 10/10 condition, lens = 9.95/10, 3 of the tiniest little spots, completely invisible while wearing them, and 99% invisible when looking at it. These things are MINTY.
$90 plus shipping
3) Oakley Crowbars, White with Pink Iridium Lens (if you haven't tried it, it is THE best low light lens out there). Lens = 10/10, Frame = 9.9/10, Strap = 7.5/10.
$80 plus shipping
4) Fake Oakley Frogskins - blue with fire iridium lens. In great shape, just don't look good on my weirdly shaped face apparently.
$20 plus shipping
5) FREE Ski the East T - size men's medium, with purchase of any of the first 3 items. First come first served.