alright I got you now.
There are a lot of choices out there for multi-versatile ski. Some really good choices are:
- Line Anthems - soft and wide, awesome on rails, powder, and smaller jumps
- Armada AR6 or Alpha (1 or 2)- the AR6 pretty much rips everywhere, the Alpha series is rockered so will give more float and more stability outside the park while making butters and presses easy.
- Surface Watch Life or Nine Live - Watch Life is softer and wider (more all-mountain) while the Nine Life is thinner and stiffer (more park) but both can pretty much go all over
- K2 Kung Fujas - Sick all over the mountain
- ON3P Jeronimo - also kills it everywhere
- Volkl Wall - Stiffer, 100% symmetrical ski, goes all-mountain pretty well
There are more, but those are some of my top picks for an "everywhere" ski (but I didn't look into size, so keep that in mind), hope that helps. If you have a ski you're looking at let us know and we can tell you if it's good for you.