Alright, let's run down my list of favorites for this one.
- Armada AR6 or THall (Always fun, and Armada is the shit)
- Surface Watch Life (for the softer all-mountain ski - mad fun)
- ON3P Jeronimo (Hand-made, bamboo core, awesome flex pattern, super fun, goes anywhere, baller)
- Line Chronic or Chronic Cryptonite (Line's All-mountain ski - the Cryptonite goes ANYWHERE)
- Line Anthem (I'm gonna throw this in the mix, a lot of people like it all mountain - you could also look at Elizabeths and Sir Francis Bacon - but they might be a little wide and soft for all the ice)
- Liberty LTE (this years version of the Phil Larosse Pro, but softer and lighter)
- Volkl Wall or Bridge (the Wall is a park ski, but rips all over the place, the Bridge goes anywhere too - but isn't as good in the park)
- K2 Silencers (for the Price Point ski)
These are all the skis you should look into, but my picks would be between Armada and ON3P, hope that helps.