Galvanic DesignStudent Snow Ambassador (SSA)
Galvanic Design wants everyone to know about an epicopportunity. Galvanic Design is afull-service event production company, currently focusing on the Campus RailJam Tour.
In 2010 the tour will enter its third year of operation withplans to expand into new markets. The enormous growth experienced over the last three years has led thecompany to seek additional individuals to aid with a new marketing campaigncalled the Student Snow Ambassador or SSA. Galvanic Design and Campus Rail Jam Tour is looking to hire StudentSnow Ambassadors (SSA) to assist with marketing initiatives at youruniversities. Acting as a liaisonbetween the Campus Rail Jam Tour and the university population, each SSA willfulfill roles that range from advertising and PR to event coordination andmarketing. The SSA position willtechnically function as an internship.
What is a Student Snow Ambassador?
- AStudent Snow Ambassador or SSA has many faces. We are looking for a candidatewho is tremendously creative and willing to execute his/her own marketing ideas. We need someone who can turn a brickinto a building. This individual mustbe organized and ready to become a depiction of our organization.
- Dutieswill heavily revolve around event promotions and brand representation. The SSA will create and executecampaigns to spread the word about the Campus Rail Jam Tour, as well as itsindustry partners (FUEL TV, Snowboarder magazine, Freeskier magazine,etc.) This may entail attendingevents to pass out promotional materials, working with student groups,marketing at key locations (skateparks, ski resorts), etc.
- TheSSA will be expected to provide visual/numerical representation of his/hermarketing efforts and successes. This can be achieved through photos, videos, or presentations.
- Candidatesmust be currently enrolled as a full-time student with at least sophomorestanding.
- Atleast a basic knowledge of the action sports (snowboard, ski, skateboard)industry and culture.
- CandidatesMUST be extroverted and outgoing. This position will require extensive interpersonal interaction with bothuniversity administration and students.
- Abilityto maintain regular correspondence with Campus Rail Jam Tour administration.
- Laid-backpersonality and a willingness to gain hands-on marketing experience.
- TheSSA is not paid, but that doesn’t mean there are no perks. The SSA will receive free product fromthe tour and its partners/sponsors. Other perks include access to industry events, opportunity to networkand make connections within the snowboard and ski industry, a chance to receivegreat job experience, being involved in an industry that you already are apartof and the opportunity to build your resume.
How does one Apply?
- Goto our website www.campusrailjamtour.comand click Apply Now in the SSA section.EndFragment