Wow. I'm almost speechless right now. That guys approach to exercise is nearly identical to mine. Whenever I get bored I'll just walk outside barefoot and start moving. Climb tree, move rocks, balance on small surfaces.
No joke this is something that really intrigues me. Great find!
Killing animals bare handed is cool? Seriously, I was looking through the site and found this, I guess it's their twitter feed. Not so sure I'm cool with this...
* Zoo perception: being shod is the norm while "barefoot" demands a specific label, the unnatural is OK but the natural must be identified. 2009/07/22
* That's for fun only...you don't have to kill anything with your bare hands when you attend a MovNat course except maybe thirsty mosquitoes. 2009/07/19
* Ultimate MovNat level: you must kill a giant squid...bare handed. Haven't yet done it myself. And oh, jellyfish is part of level 2 list. 2009/07/19
* Finally at level 3: raging bulls (only if raging ones), Hummer SUVs and Globus MY POWER Home Vibration Platform (see recent "Move Not" twit) 2009/07/19
* At level 1: bacteria, fleas, ants, mushrooms, lettuce and marshmallows. At level 2: snails, lizards, hamsters, guinea pigs and pumpkins. 2009/07/19
* To someone considering attending a MovNat course and asking if he will have to kill things bare handed: YES you MUST kill stuff bare handed. 2009/07/19