I'm currently paying rent for a house that I'm not going to be living in until September (college will do these things to a person). Since I want to go skiing in the Beartooths before I start work for the summer, I need some cash, and thus am clearing out a few things.
Paypal only please. All prices are without shipping and the paypal fee, so please include those in your thinking. I'll throw some random stickers in with every order. Check my feedback if you have doubts.
PM me with dibs and that sort of thing.
Volcom Transition Jacket
- Size Medium
- 2K waterproofing
- Side Zip, with zipper pocket access on other side. Pretty nifty.
- Big old kangaroo pocket/handwarmerpocket/ipod holder in the center.
- Terrific spring/just around town jacket.
- Classic styling to catch the eye of that shredder in your math class that you've always had a crush on.
- Special fabric coating that helps your dreams come true.
- Awesome price of only $30
, which is half what I paid and a quarter of the retail price.
- Model is 5' 8", 195 lbs.
- NOTE: Does not come with beard.
- Nice, spherical goggle.
- Black, to match the eyeliner of that shredder in your math class.
- These were once Anon's top of the line. I don't like Anon either, but they are a steal at this low low price of only
- Anon may be dastardly, but they know how to build goggle bags. The $20 is worth it for just the goggle bag with extra lens sleeve in it.
- Occasionally, I've seen the future through these. Maybe you will too.
Ipod Shuffle Second Generation 1GB
- This is the best mp3 player you will ever own.
- I'm selling this one because I thought I had lost my first one. Turns out that the first one had fallen into a snowbank outside of my house, sat there for 2 months, and was then found by Kip (Caveman.) when he came over to shred during spring break. I reformated it, and it's worked fine ever since. That's how awesome these things are. But I don't need two. So you should buy this one.
- Only about 2 months use on it, I put it back in the main case. Comes with the dock/cord, I'm sure you've got better headphones than the junk they include with them.
- You can put this on your pants belt loop, and you can pause it and skip around easily. Super function, I don't know why anyone would ski with anything else.
- It's green. Like your commitment to the earth, or the herb you love to smoke, or your friend's faces when they see you with this and that cute shredder from math, who will have become putty in your hands after you flash it while aceing a test.
- Smashing half off retail price of only $30
Thank you, and good night.