Me and two of my friends are thinking about moving to Whistler/Vancouver for a season. The problem is that we need to know some things, we're Dutch so that might make everything a bit more difficult. I hope you guys/girls can help me out with my questions:
* Is it difficult to get a "work-visa"?
* Is it difficult to find any kind of job around there, especially for foreign people? What's the best way to find a nice job?
* How hard is it to find a nice, reasonably priced appartment?
* Is it also in Canada necessary to be 21 for a lot of clubs, and which place has the most young people, Whistler itself or Vancouver. Which place has the best nightlife?
* How are the parks/ski-areas around Vancouver, comparable to Whistler parks or on another level?
* How nice is Whistler/Vancouver itself as a city?
* Are these places expensive to live?
I hope some people here can help us out, plus karma to anyone who can. Before I forget, we're 20, 19 and 19 whom are quite high educated. I don't know if this matters but it might be.
Thanks in advance!