For a school project I am designing the graphics on a pro model ski for Jacob Wester aswell as a display stand for ski shops and demos. I need to do some research so if you could reply to the questions and in the format below would be much apprecated. ;-P
1. When you look at a ski graphic what do you think is better?
A) Black Background with bright light colors on the design
B) Black Background with paler but light colors on the design
C) White background with very dark coulored design
D) White Background with a lighter coulored design
2. Other than skiing what do you think of when you think of Jacob?
3. Do you think the skis name and branding are essential on a pro model ski?
A) Yes they look good
B) Yes to show off the brand
C) No they ruin the design
D) No, but yes if they tie into the design
4. How much more would you pay for a pro model over a comparabell ski?
D) $200 or more
5. What would make you look at a display stand for the ski most?
A) Full size picture of Jacob holding the skis
B) Pictures of Jacob jibbing
C) Graphics that match the skis
D) Lots of text/tech specs
Thanks in advance!