So, I realize that there's so much hype going around on gnarsh, and I am stoked on it, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. I was debating whether to make a thread or not, but I thought other NS members could give some good input on my thoughts, as well as give their own.
So, a few things I like:
1. rail tricks degree of rotation (i.e. 270, 450, 630)
2. new setups. there are some dope street style rails, and you can setup almost anything with the jumps, rails, and landings combined. Also the halfpipe! can't wait for that to work!
3. when you speed check switch, you stay switch after you release up
A few things I think could be improved:
1. How come you can't press up when you're stopped at a session point or anywhere and go straight down? I really liked that.
2. I wish you could rotate things objects (jumps, rails, landings). I can't even imagine how sick that'd be.
3. Lock on key. I've heard rumors about a lock on rails key. I would be soooo happy!
Anyway, QuazBotch, you've done an amazing job, and I hope gnarsh can stay legit forever!
Peter - Style+eeze