1. 2Pac died on Friday the 13th.
2.Las Vegas is a payoff city, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be paid off for all sorts of stuff. That means doctors, press, lawyers, etc.
3. The white Cadillac containing the assassins was never found. How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
4. There's a small Black community on the North side of town. This strip is only about 8 blocks long. The attackers were Black. Where did they go? Where did they hide?
5. The white Cadillac containing the gunmen passes a entourage of 2Pac's boys, many of them body guards... No one gives chase and there are no witnesses. There were no witnesses on the street... How come? Why not, especially right after a heavyweight fight?
6. The name of 2Pac's new album is Makaveli... He was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies... 2Pac was a fan of his and had read his books several times. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice...
7. Makaveli wrote two books before his death. Look at what the All Eyez on Me disks are called....
8. The cover of 2Pac's latest album, Makaveli has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ... Could he be planning a resurrection?
9. Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert. How come there was no helicopter chase? If some one were to rob a casino, the LVPD would've chased you down with some helicopters. . How come this didn't happen with 2Pac shooting?
10. 2Pac was cremated the day after he died...Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder?
11. In addition to number 10, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln.
12. There were no ballistic tests... At least we haven't heard about them....
13. Las Vegas is still very much a mob town. No one gets killed on the strip... You have to pretty much get permission in order for something like this to happen. Who was calling the shots on this one?
14. 2Pac's vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once. He was 'grazed' by a bullet. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?
15. Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this .. there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jones' daughter was in the back of the car. and then she wasn't. what's the deal for real?
16. 2Pac has completed 2 movies and 3 LP's that have yet to be released. With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...
17.I have heard that there was a 72 million dollar life insurance policy on him which has yet to be cashed. No legal actions could be taken against him as long as it isn't cashed.
18. 2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death ....
19. 2Pac always wore a bulletproof vest but for some strange reason he didn't wear one this time. why not its a big place with alota people!
20. The memorial services that were open to the public were canceled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta...
21. In addition to number 19, Tupac said in his song 'Life goes on' from his 'All Eyez on Me' CD, that when he died he wanted 'every rapper' to rap at his funeral, etc. Why didn't Death Row fulfill his death wish?
22. In a 1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2 Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.
23. Suge Knight and 2Pac are the only two music industry people on that high a profile with enough balls to pull off a stunt like faking death...
24. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply 'SIMON.' This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?
25. Lyrics on the new album have reoccurring themes of death and resurrection. Specifically, on track 5 'Blasphemy', he says, 'Brotha's getting shot and coming back resurrected.' Also, on track 9 'White Man's World', he says,'My time away just made perfection, you think I'd die?'
26. People close to Death Row and relatives of other famous rappers have speculated to me and others about the shooting being staged.
27. Why wouldn't a company as powerful and rich as Death Row Records not put up a reward to find the killers?
28. Other possible clues are contained in the new album. It is called 'The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory' which is still a mystery in definition. Inside the cover, it reads 'Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli' as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. There is also the mysterious 'SIMON'(refer to #24).
29. Why have Suge Knight and the rest of his entourage been so uncooperative with police in solving the murder?
30. There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez on Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the 7 day theory. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3).
31. On a recent album Tupac's Greatest Hits Tupac says 'Rest In Peace To My Mutha Fuckin Biggie Smalls Yeah That's Right' He says this but Tupac died before Biggie did. Which tells you he is not dead.