d-loc, making 30k/year at 19 is NOT any big deal. Especially living in Ohio where cost of living and height of salaries are higher than a lot of rural places. so, if you're making a salary position, you didn't go to college? my friend makes that and he works on the phone for computer tech support. that comes out to about $14/hr. That's not that good and it's definitely not respectable so you shouldn't brag about that.
in terms of your ipod hacking, the memo functionality and data recording functionality displaying to the lcd was out before apple released the ability to do that. on top of that, a lot of network hacks have been built into the ipod to run at boot to do things like log packet traffic.
to answer your questions
'for the person talking about how a mac is so more reliable and better and you jsut bought a new mac. if their way better than a pc then how long did ur last mac work, how long could it go without a reboot, how much did this new mac cost, can i game on it with jsut one mouse button, could the interface be more stupid looking, do they know how to change? '
1. it's they're, not their
2. my last mac, the last mac i have is an lc2, it's from 1989 and it still runs fine at a blazing 20 mhz. it's not my only one, my powerbook 5300 from around 1996 is still cranking. oh and my g3 from 1999...i'm typing on that right now.
3. last reboot on this machine was um...uptime command reads
19:06 up 156 days, 11 mins, 2 users, load averages: 0.80 0.93 0.70
cute b/c this does have all the mac security updates on it.
4. my last mac ran me 3 grand, which for the 4 1/2 years i've had it and it's ability to run everything at a nice speed, i'd say is pretty good.
5. yeah, i can, but i also can w/my wireless 4 button...big deal. people always complain about games, are they saying they have nothing better to do, except for play games all day?
6. an interface that even pc magazines (not like they're respectable) are praising??? yeah, i'd say the interface is dumb then
7. oh yeah, changing the interface can't happen on mac i forgot
in terms of hard drive updates, you do need to update drivers for that periodically. it's minor details for fixing, but have you ever written a usb or firewire driver? i have, i do it for my job and it's not fun...it's not quite wireless mesh load balancing, but then again, what is. i'm the last person you probably would want to get into an argument w/. i don't have anything against the x86 platform, but when you code for winbloze everyday on the machine level (assembly, not c), you realize how dumb it is...sorta like most of the foreign gov'ts are doing and finally dumping windoze for an open source/won't break solution.
i'm not gonna respond to anything else unless you have a serious question and can talk like an adult...talking like you did above makes you sound like you have a total of 1 tooth.
Whenever I feel like unintelligent conversation w/a bunch of 15 year old brats, I go to newschoolers
I always say what I feel and that is a promise, nothing in life is above being honest - 311
from chaos comes clarity, I tell ya what you appare to me, you ought to know glycerin tears don't fool me, i tell ya delusions plaguing everybody - 311