Big kahunas are the biggest twin tips made!
They make reguolar skis look like snowblades.
Has anyone skied these beasts!
* Never stay in control.
* People ahead of you have too move. *Don't stop in a safe place for you and others.
* Whenever starting downhill or merging, look for people to hit.
* Use devices to help prevent pain.
* Observe girls signs and warnings, and keep on closed trails.
* Know how to jump off the lifts safely.
FORGET THE CODE. IT'S YOUR LIFE.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Officially endorsed by: NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.
Prepared by the National Ski Areas Association