Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
are the film or the digital ones better for action shots?
my words of wisdom
usually film has a fast shutter so yes, digi usually has a slow ass shutter so no, but if u can find a fast digi than go fo it
A-men, wait for a honey to get on a chair alone slip in behind her, and let the good times role!!!
Big_Foot_Skiers first post ever
whats a cammera?-sp CAMERA
* Always stay in control.
* People ahead of you have the right of way.
* Stop in a safe place for you and others.
* Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield.
* Use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
* Observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails.
* Know how to use the lifts safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Officially endorsed by: NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.
Prepared by the National Ski Areas Association
'I am so smart, I am so smart. S-M-R-T, wait no, S-M-A-R-T!'
If you're trying to shoot skiing and don't have too much money, I'd say stick with film. You can get some really cool dSLR cameras, but they start at about $899 US(Canon Digital Rebel)
'lets all go to hell for having sex!' Lateralis
'jib_this why are you such an ass? all your posts are dissing someone els (sic)' Krongos
All times are Eastern (-4)