Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
JP's sled in 1242
anyone know where to get these sleds online? the ones with the runners and steering wheel.
E-BAY! that was so cool on 1223242623
* Always stay in control.
* People ahead of you have the right of way.
* Stop in a safe place for you and others.
* Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield.
* Use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
* Observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails.
* Know how to use the lifts safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Officially endorsed by: NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.
Prepared by the National Ski Areas Association
the store. armada makes them.
nonski gabber had a like a 3 page thread on this...go there it will have some info
Ski Season is here yo! another fine year of the white stuff
they are called Gt snow racers, im pretty sure you can get them almost anywhere, walmart, canadian tire etc...
What the hell were they doing with a car on the moon?... havent they gone far enough?
I work at canadain tire. You can buy one there for around 40 canadian.
All times are Eastern (-4)