i am from europe, so football isnt encoded in my DNA, but recently i got into it. thus i have a few specific rule questions so, actually its hard to find these things, so i just ask you (i discoverd quite a lot football fans here, so i think it should be working)
what happens, if (according to nfl-rules)
1) a field goal is just short and ball stays on the field (without being blocked)?
2) a field goal is blocked and the ball is just laying there, when will it been blown dead?
3) if a defender intercepts a pass in the endzone, is running out of it and is forced back in. is this a safety?
4) who in hell is allowed to pass? in some general rules book i found something like "only the qb is allowed to throw a ball forward" but with all that wildcat, HB pass plays and stuff, this doesnt seem working.
5) who is allowed to rush/receive either?
6) there is some kind of a specialty rule, that a receiver needs to get both feet down before hitting the ground when the defender tackled him before he had control or something?
so that was it pretty much, thx a lot