Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
How much of Journal is Powder/BC skiing?
I was just wondering because I want to buy this and I like a decent amount of powder but the preview seems like there is alot. Is there?
my girlfriend thinks its a porn site. -Shreddis07
Lots. Probably 60% or more powder stuff, then the other 40% is park/urban. Good balance, but definitely lots of BC type stuff. I thought it was amazing.
All times are Eastern (-4)