so I am doing a senior project about why people take risks
this is just a quick survey i put together
please put your gender and age along with your answers
1. Please name a few activities that you would like to pursue. (e.g skydiving, exotic travel, crazy weird drugs, etc)
2. On a scale from 1-5 (5 really want to, 1 never want to), would you want to go bungee jumping. If you have already, on the same 1-5 scale, would you want to go again?
2b. Same question, but with sky diving.
2c. Which of these is more appealing and why?
3. Do you find yourself very timid in new risky situations such as a steep ski run with blind rolls that you have never skied on?
4. For those who drive: Do you enjoy driving fast? Why or why not?
4b. Do you enjoy being driven by someone else who drives fast or reckless? Please elaborate on why or why not.
5. If you were offered a spot on the show fear factor would you accept?
6. In one of the timed challenges would you jump straight in and possibly make mistakes, or think it out first and loose time?
7. In general how do you evaluate a risky situation on a 1-5 scale? 1- spend lots of time, 5-go for it. Why?
8. Out of this list (http://forum.grasscity.com/general/236709-i-doser.html) which would you try on your first time?