1. Please name a few activities that you would like to pursue. (e.g skydiving, exotic travel, crazy weird drugs, etc)
Probably an awesome ski trip for like a month just touring the country and skiing all the sick mountains
2. On a scale from 1-5 (5 really want to, 1 never want to), would you want to go bungee jumping. If you have already, on the same 1-5 scale, would you want to go again?
4, never did it before.
2b. Same question, but with sky diving.
2c. Which of these is more appealing and why?
sky diving because it is more of an adrenaline rush and is a longer time, seems more fun.
3. Do you find yourself very timid in new risky situations such as a steep ski run with blind rolls that you have never skied on?
no, i usually love the feeling of not knowing what's "on the other side" and thrive off of it.
4. For those who drive: Do you enjoy driving fast? Why or why not?
yes, it is a rush of adrenaline and very fun. just gotta watch out for the police.
4b. Do you enjoy being driven by someone else who drives fast or reckless? Please elaborate on why or why not.
it really depends on the person, if it is my good friend or something i trust them driving to their ability level and feel comfortable. usually not as comfortable as if i was driving, but pretty close.
5. If you were offered a spot on the show fear factor would you accept?
6. In one of the timed challenges would you jump straight in and possibly make mistakes, or think it out first and loose time?
i'd probably take the middle ground so i don't lose too much time but also so i don't fall off or lose because i just hurried up.
7. In general how do you evaluate a risky situation on a 1-5 scale? 1- spend lots of time, 5-go for it. Why?
4, usually when you think about things too long you figure out that it's not such a good idea. but if you just do it, you don't have time to think of the possible outcomes. much more fun this way.
8. Out of this list (http://forum.grasscity.com/general/236709-i-doser.html)
which would you try on your first time
orgasm, mariuana, alcohol...i'm not going to look through all of them but that's a few i skimmed through.