Just watched claim at a local college and I know there are probably already threads on this but I dont care. I am so disappointed in the movie that I would have rather sat in a corner with a dunce hat on my head and have people make fun of me. Ok thats a bit much but, compared to all of the other movies killing it these days and with all of the newschooler edits, I am just very disappointed in a variety of ways.
1. Claim intro was lame
2. I love backcountry and watching it, BUT the soundtrack was hideous
3. Park Segments were way to short
4. All of the backcountry shots began to look the same after the first 10 minutes of the movie
5. I felt like the movie was made in 1998. The quality wasn't that great at all.
6. Even if a lot was backcountry, the shots and angles got boring.
The level of skiing was good for backcountry
I guess I am just mad that with the progression of the sport in and out of backcountry that the level of riding I think wasn't up to par. Wester, West, Abama and Hunder's parts were good.
The rest just looked the same.