Basically I have reno rockers, and i need another ski to give me a rounded quiver of two.. So a bit about me:
- 140 Pounds
- 20 Years old
- Skiing for 15 years, level 3/3+
- Typically I ski about 35% Park, 55% BC and 10% Piste..
- Home mountain is Saas Fee in switzerland.. 2000m vertical, fair amount of moguls (unfortunately) sick park, sick bc...
- Solly 1080s - Nice but overpowered them eventually,
- Volkl Wall 169 (Liked them But too short and broke)
- Line Elizabeth - Loved them except in moguls
- Line Anthems - Ok but thats it.. Poor at speed etc..
- Salomon Foils - Really liked them short term but they deteriorated quickly..
Help me out throw me some suggestions.. My initial feelings were Line Blend or Sir Francis Bacons