In early september I had mono. My spleen got enlarged and I went (electrition) to work two weeks after the mono. I had internal bleeding and almost had my spleen removed, because i hurt it pulling heavy wire.
So I was told not to work for awhile so it heals. Well I waited until this Tuesday and went back to work. So I waited 5 weeks and the doctors said I could work. Now today, I was working and got the pain again. Im now deciding wether or not to have my spleen remove. Im just wondering what people would do,and wont decide my decision based on yours.
Would you have your spleen removed in this situation?