Hey guys, here's a few things I'd like to say about DOS Media:
1. Bentley started this movie this time last year at just 17 years old.
2. He and Cameron do all their own planning
3. White balancing is easier than color correcting
4. This is their first film
5. Both of them are still in the learning process - and there's a WHOLE lot more to making a movie than just white balancing.
6. They're picking up the business side of things faster than anyone I've ever seen - which means they are likely to eat/drink/sleep next year.
7. Their riders all put in serious work
8. They are generous letting all kinds of people use their sleds/gear to get these shots
9. They did not have ANY $$ sponsorship for this movie
10. I would absolutely purchase this movie. They're two young guys doing their absolute best while learning an industry most of you don't understand.
I spent a ton of time w/ Bentley this winter. He's not out there getting all fucked up and trying to live the life. He's killing it in school and making ski movies too.
I was pretty skeptical and kinda rough on Mr. Attabury this year. But here's props for putting together a solid film that represents the incredible talent of a host of deserving athletes. Next year is gonna be even better!
There ya go Bentley.