There has not been a single ounce of love for BC on here for ages so I'll provide everyone with a lil bit o' stoke.
- "A" Chair was replaced with a brand new fixed grip quad that has doubled the uphill capacity.
- 16 new automated SMI fan guns
- The lower pond has been DOUBLED in size to add more stored water for snowmaking.
- Brand new Ski Patrol building
- Brand new Fabrication building which will allow for faster production of new rails and faster turn around time on any existing feature that may be taken out for maintenance.
- The in-ground half pipe was filled in to allow for more terrain park area. If the opportunity comes to blow enough snow for an all snow half pipe we still have a capability.
- The ticket scanning capabilities have been upgraded to ensure that all guests are getting what they payed for and keeping non-paying guests off the chairs and slopes.
- A new website is in development for Bear Creek will be launched soon at www.bcmountainresort.com
- A second website is being is also in developed for BC Ironworks. BCIronWorks.com will be launched in time for the season and will see constant updates for the parks and will also allow for pictures and videos to be submitted by anyone.
The official count for rails,boxes,bonks, etc. is at 53 and counting. Here's a spy shot someone posted on another forum of what I've been doing all summer. I'll try and get some pics of the new rails in the next couple days.