Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
Having lived at both Breck and Vail before I will be living in Vail this year. Why?:
- way hotter chicks. breck has some chicks, but most of them are pretty haggard chubby smelly snowboarders. There is also a huge contingency of bro-brahs that travel in packs of like 50 going to the bars which can get kinda old
- vails side country is some of the best terrain in the state (but you are gonna have to gain someones trust to have them show you around. Whatever you fucking do don't just follow people with packs out the gate if you don't know where you are going. Happens all the time and its fucking NOT COOL. very dangerous slide zones)
- we have sleds so will be at Vail Pass a ton.
- we found a sick house on the creek. 20 second walk to the shuttle bus, and we can ski to the front door from the west vail trees.
- more legit bar scene than breck
So yeah, move to breck.