Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
Many common household products—most notably over-the-counter (OTC) medicines containing
pseudoephedrine and ephedrine—are used to make methamphetamine.
Ingredients commonly used in methamphetamine production include:
● Anhydrous ammonia (fertilizer)
● Hydrochloric acid (pool supply)
● Iodine (flakes or crystal)
● Lithium (batteries)
● Pseudoephedrine (cold medications)
● Red phosphorus (matches or road flares)
● Sodium hydroxide (lye)
● Sulfuric acid (drain cleaner)
● Toluene (brake cleaner)
yummy right.......Bleh.....thats what i want in me