Orage, a brand dedicated to giving skiers an alternative look. Use of innovative fabrics and attention to detail sets this brand apart. Gallery is Orage's most style driven collection but still uses technically advanced fabrics (10K/10K waterproof & breathable) and insulation to provide all weather protection and all day comfort for the wearer. The York jacket is highly distinctive with its harlequin pattern and has plenty of features to enhance your riding pleasure.
- Detachable Hood w/ adjustable face opening
- Detachable Powder skirt
- Under-arm ventilation
- Internal I-pod pocket
- Internal Goggle pocket w/ microfiber sunglass case
- 2 exterior snap front chest pockets
- 2 exterior hand warmer waist pockets
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Velcro on zipper placket
- High neckline to keep the snow/ cold out
- Ribbed cuff attached to inner liner
- Tweed/GORE-Tex with alternating brown corduroy
- superb condition!
- small hole (the size of a dime) on inner pit zip mesh liner
Warm, stylish, and supreme functionality for snowboarding, skiing, shoveling snow, and other outdoor activities.
Made with the craftsmanship of the Queen of England's tailor and the know-how of the Orage designing-crew, the York Pant is an extreme stylish work of art. Lightweight, 10.000mm waterproofing, 10.000g breathability, 4 pockets, sealed seams, lateral vents, preformed knees, removable suspenders, ... and again a mindblowing detailed finish. Worthy of the Orage label...
- 2 back cargo pockets with snap closures
- 2 front hip pockets with zip closures
- 2 exterior ventilation zips, (approximately one foot in length)
- Articulated knees
- Fully lined with added waterproofing in back of pants to keep you dry
- 6 belt loops
- Fantastic Condition!
- Fraying on pack of pant cuffs (photos available upon request)
Additional photos upon request.
Reason for Sale: Covering travel expenses for Summer break
Brand New, December 2007