so i had a lunch break at my job today so i went to Burger King and after ordering my tendercrisp chicken sandwhich, i go up to the second window to pay for my delicious sandwhich when out of the corner of my eye i see this little note. this was no ordinary note now this was a burgerking bordered paper with a special note on it. now i start reading the note and whats it say " do to the higher prices Burger King will now be charging .25 cents for additional sauces and dressings.
holy shit what has this world come too. aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I hate when people charge for water. The amount of water given out for free at any restaurant, sit down or fast food, is a small fraction of water used in that day for washing and cooking. It's stupid.
Additional cups of sauce are 25 cents. Seems like you probably get 1 or 2 sauces for free and then the additional ones cost money. I still think it's some bullshit but stuff is costing more because of gas.
mount hood summer ski camp June 15-21 session. Pm if you're going.
"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock"- Thomas Jefferson
HA thats what you get for eating at that shithole.
Conventional wisdom would have one believe that it is insane to resist this, the mightiest of empires... but what history really shows is that today's empire is tomorrow's ashes, that nothing lasts forever, and that to not resist is to acquiesce in your own oppression. The greatest form of sanity that anyone can exercise is to resist that force that is trying to repress, oppress, and fight down the human spirit. - Mumia Abu Jamal.
When it comes to goggle care and general life skills, you're a muppet bro
I just got back from spending a semester in Australia and every restaurant there charges you 20 cents per packet of their shitty version of ketchup or bbq sauce. It was mind blowing....sad to hear that we're headed in the same direction
i think i just got a plan. my girlfriend needed to go to the mall for something, and wendy's is by the mall. her mom will let her take her car and i'll say i'll go with her to get whatever she needed. little will she know it's all for wendy's. plus she will be all happy i'm going; WIN WIN SITUATION!!
Taco Bell is entirely different. Taco Bell employees enjoy premium burritos in lieu of paychecks, it's pretty much a win/win for everyone. That is why the Taco Bell taco always delivers - it's made by people who care.
Just so no one makes fun of me for being asian and having a small dick, I'ma lay it out right now: my dick might be below average, but I've banged a black chick before so quit drinking the haterade.
Bk chicken fries with ranch is delicious, and I don't really care if I have to pay 25 cents for sauce, I'd still do it, and they know most people would, so just another way for them to make money, but it really does suck.
Alright where should I begin. Burger King breakdown.
1. This dude named Guate didn't know how much salt to put on the burgers. He would keep his pinky finger nail long and fill the inside of it with salt because thats how he measured the right amount to put on the burger.
2. The frozen burgers have a whitish red color when frozen, since of course its the worst quality of beef available. After they are cooked through they are stuck in a heating tray to soak in their own grease for hours on end till ordered. Fresh burgers are only put through around every 5 hours or so.
3. If a burger patty falls on the ground, its still fair game.
4. Mold grows on the inside of the milkshake maker.
5. No one washes their hands and those hands come into direct contact with every vegetable in your burger. When business is slower those in the kitchen are responsible for cleaning the bathrooms, eating area, as well as sweeping the outside area.
6. At times extra burgers would end up on the ordering tray that no one would order. When this would happen we would simply wait for someone to order the same shit and give them the old burger.
7. When people would piss me off at the drive-thru I would make sure to give them something special on their order. Or just put their fries in upside down.
8. The managers and assistant managers are people who hate their lives. They take out their frustrations on the only people lower than them, the servers. Pay increase are around an extra 15 cents per hour for every 6 months you work there. 15 fucking cents. When someone at the druve-thru tells you "thank you" or "thanks for coming" and smiles its just their way of hiding how much they hate their job.
9. 45 year old crackheads that work as servers.
10. Those heating trays the burgers are kept in all day are seldom cleaned. Dirty food trays are simply run under a little bit of water.
Fuck the list goes on but I'll leave you with that for now. I'm not even down for drunken burger king runs, thats how much I avoid it.
president bush sucks ass hole! and the next president is gonna have some hard fucking times gettin it back to the way it is suppose to be!.....but wendys is the best and its in walking distance of my house and my uncle owns it but no i dont get free food what a prick
orage makes line...?................everyone loves midwest even if we hate on our own parks.......................
and charging for that might just be where you are
i went there yesterday and nothing was said when i got bbq sauce
but im not gonna complain cause BK is way legit, all the ones around me give you free fries if the wait is long and sometimes free drinks
In'n'Out is above fast food. That place is run professionally. They make all their fries on site to order, as in take the whole potato and turn it into fries. Also starting pay is around $10 to $10.50 an hour I believe, perhaps more.