1. Teachers are nuns. Most of them are super lame and are even lamer to the guys. (though, I had one nun teacher who taught us how to shoot shotguns at a retreat so that was cool.
2. Uniforms were the best thing about it... mostly because A: I looked fucking sharp as fuck in a tie, and the bitches all wore short skirts errrday which was hot.
3. Most of the girls in mine were total babes and I made out with one in the locker room in 8th grade and put my hand on her butt. It was cool.
4. We wore whatever shoes we wanted since it was the 90's and you couldn't find shoes that weren't crazy coloured basketball shoes.
5. We didn't have racism. We couldn't. I mean, we were in Oakland, CA. You'll get your ass handed to you if you talk shit.
6. Jesus shmeezus. We smoked bluntz 420, yo.
7. Ours was a poor school, so we got all the black kids and Filipinos and shit. I was seriously one of 3 white boys at our school so we didn't have to deal with that junk. On the contrary, most of the girls were hot babe italian bitches who knew how to cook shit and that was awesome.
THAT SAID... I had school at fucking 8am, when everyone else went to school at 9 or 10. That was shitty.
Also, I was an altar boy for like 3 masses before I said 'motherfuck this junk' and quit because it was shitty.
That eucharist bread was nasty.
I had this one bitch nun teacher who was like a super catholic hoe who told us all this shit about gay people being bad and even made us write a REALLY LONG paper about it... we were pretty pissed off about that, especially because one of the coolest kids in school had gay moms and they were the fucking SHIT because they gave us free cookies all the time and held the raddes parties and took me and a few other dudes to see a rated R movie once which was badass.
The parents then booted that hoe fa sho ass nun back to Alaska or wherever she came from because the majority of the parents were super liberal catholics and they loved mrs and mrs Freeney.
Have a nice day, Bluename.